Powered by Blogger.

Cold Sore

google.com, pub-5877111316406693, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
DEFINITION
Cold sores are fluid-filled sores caused by herpes simplex virus infection type 1. Different from cold sores to cancer. Condition of a person's body is sometimes associated with cold sores of this disease. When you think the disease is not curable, you can take steps to reduce the frequency of appearance and to limit the duration of this happening.


SYMPTOMS
The symptoms of cold sores include:
• The emergence of small bumps, sore and filled with fluid, making the skin red, especially around the mouth.
• Pain or tingling, called prodome, often preceded by skin blisters between one to two days.
• Usually occurs between 10-14 days.

Most cold sores occur in the area around the lips. Sometimes cold sores occur on the nostrils, chin or hands - often also grow on the walls of the gums and mouth. The afternoon came on the soft tissues inside the mouth, such as the mouth or under the tongue surface, it might be cancer, but usually it is cold sores. Signs or symptoms may not appear for 20 days after exposure to herpes simplex virus. This is the hallmark of the evening.



Causes & Risk Factors
Cause
Specific herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. Herpes simplex virus type 1 that causes cold sores. Herpes simplex virus type 2 usually causes genital herpes disease.

The first phase of what happens is you get herpes from someone who has a wound that has not healed. Sharing eating utensils, razors or towels, and such kissing can spread the herpes simplex virus type 1. Then contact the mouth - can cause genital herpes simplex virus infection type 1 on the genitals.

Once you hit the first stages of herpes infection earlier, the virus will be asleep for a while in the nerve cells of your skin and can reappear as an infection at or near the affected body part in the first stage of infection. You'll feel itchy or a high sensitivity in the affected part of the previous infection. Fever, menstruation, stress, fatigue and exposed to direct sunlight can trigger a recurrence of the disease.

Cold sores and canker sores
Quite different from cold sores with canker in the afternoon, the conditions in which some people associate with the disease cold sores. Cold sores caused by herpes simplex virus active again, and contagious. Canker afternoon is not contagious, canker sores afternoon is occurring in the soft tissues inside the mouth, places where cold sores typically will not happen.
  

 Prevention
You can take steps to shield themselves from the cold sores. To prevent this disease spreading to other body parts or to avoid infectious to others, among others:
• Avoid kissing and skin contact with others when the blisters appear. The virus can spread easily along the existing discharge from the blisters.
• Avoid borrowing equipment. Equipment, towels, lip balm and other equipment can spread the virus when blisters are formed.
• Keep your hands to keep them clean. Wash your hands properly before touching other people if you get cold sores.
• Be careful when touching other parts of your body. The eyes and the area around the genitals may be a special area vulnerable to the spread of the virus.
• Use a sunblock. Use sunblock on lips and face before exposure to the sun for a long time to help prevent cold sores.

Checked the video for everything you need to know about cold sore.

6 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via Drosalumese delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr osalumese ..Email this great herbal doctor via his email drosalumese@gmail .com) or whatsapp him Via:+2349034455391 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE{1}HIV/AIDS{2}DIABETES{3}EPILEPSY{4} BLOOD CANCER{5} HPV{6} ALS{7} HEPATITIS{8}LOVE SPELL{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIABeware Of Fake Doctors And Anybody Using This Testimony Again Is a Scam Only Drosalumese Can Help You I Love You Father Drosalumese

    ReplyDelete
  2. HPV is a terrible virus, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. iniboku my life would have been a mess! I was diagnose with Hpv in 2014, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from this virus, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for Hpv; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some local root and herbs items which we did! and he prepared for me a herbal medicine and 14 days later he asked me to go for medical test, faithfully hopefully i went for the medical test, and Behold, I was cured, from this virus and its was not found in my Body system again... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. iniboku God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact Dr iniboku via his email (drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2347059186346  

    ReplyDelete
  3. few weeks ago i left some pains and i want to the hospital my doc told me i had HPV about 1 year and i need to start the treatment early he gave me some medicine to be taking and i told him no i will not because i hated taking medicine when i wont not see cure for the purpose after i got home i started getting worried searching for strong advice and i found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got HPV cure from Dr onokun and i email Dr onokun 3 days passed i purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured i went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative contact him on email :Dronokunherbalcure@gmeil.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED A LOVE SPELL THAT WILL MANIFEST WITHIN 24 HOURS CONTACT (DR MARCUS  ) HE HIS THE BEST LOVE SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME RESTORE HAPPINESS BACK TO MY RELATIONSHIP 
    Hello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Dr MARCUS who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn't know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found  an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Dr MARCUS   helped her and she left his email  address i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do  and he assured me that after 24hrs he will be back,To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him at drmarcushome@gmail.com or drmarcushome@yahoo.com also   directly on whats-app +2347066448668

    ReplyDelete
  6. powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
    my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
    free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
    voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
    recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
    healer is capable to heal anything below.

    1. Diabetes
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. Lymphoma disease
    5. Conceived a child
    6. Fibroid

    Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
    whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete